If you and your friends find yourselves relating to the phrase ‘food is life’, then this is definitely the tour for you! The experience offered by Merne at Lighthouse is certainly a bucket list item for foodies from all over and should not be missed!
You’ll be spoilt to a 4-course meal, created by the talented chefs at Merne at Lighthouse, with various options to suit a wide range of tastes and dietary requirements. In addition to your meal, you’ll also experience a unique olive oil tasting at The Lighthouse Olive Grove Boutique shop.
And it is not only delicious food that Merne at Lighthouse has to offer. The views are truly incomparable to anything else in the Bellarine wine region. While eating your lunch, you’ll enjoy views of nearby farms, dairies and orchards. It is truly a peaceful and enjoyable setting.
This tour includes ferry tickets from Melbourne.
Location: Merne at Lighthouse Anderson Road
Bellarine Peninsula (or a specific clocation if you prefer).
Duration: 7 Hours
- Ferry tickets from Melbourne and return
- Luxury transport to and from the ferry
- 4 course lunch.
- Docklands Melbourne Portphillip Ferry terminal
- Portarlington Pier Portarlington.
- Booking Conditions – All tours are to be pre paid on receipt of emailed invoice with a 72 hour cancellation policy included for a full refund.
- Alternatively, a rain check will be valid for a 12 month period.
- Should your booking be cancelled in less than 72 hours prior to departure a $75 admin fee will apply.
- All guests must hold a current covid vaccination certificate to be covid compliant.